09 January 2006

taking pictures

Okay, I brought my camera with me yesterday afternoon. On my way to the shack there were several photo opportunities... but there are too damned many people around to stop and take pictures without drawing too much attention to myself. It's making me crazy. I thought I could perhaps sneak some in that evening on my way home but no. Every time I spied something good there were people standing around near it and I can't afford to stop for too long. Or else strange-os will come out - I had one guy ask if he could 'walk with me a while' last night. You see what I am talking about. Plus my camera is the size of my head which does not make it subtle, the picture taking. So.. i will be posting more pix but I may have to go out with Arthur for protection. I will cross post on phantastic to alert. Because I am sure that you don't want to miss this upcoming, exciting stuff.

Comments:
I think you should make a spy camera. Get one of those novelty foam cowboy hats and tape the camera inside. Cut a little "spy hole" for the lens and then use the remote that came w/ your camera to stealthily snap away. No one need ever know that you are a secret agent. The foam hat will scare away the crazies too. Crazies shy away from even crazier-looking crazies.
 
This is an AMAZING idea toodster. I am thinking i might try something like this with doo-rag and multiple bandanas.
 
omg at 1st glance I thought that said bananas instead of bandanas, and my mind went total Carmen Miranda, filling my head with images of you in hot pink spandex body suit, swimming goggles and a giant bowl of fruit on your noggin leaping down Knickerbocker effortlessly, as if the rules of gravity didn't apply to you.



I think I need a vacation.
 
multiple bananas are definitely superior to bandanas. correction though- i will be wearing a burlap bag and rain boots no revealing of the body. even in the dog days of summer i make sure to keep either the top or bottom extra covered.

yesterday i walked to & fro the train in a mini skirt and tights and short jacket. it was dicey. i had to put on the poop face.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?